Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. is the sole owner of the brand name “Hooks&Hinges” and or “Trolleybay” and all the rights to www.trolleybay.com (herein after referred to “Website”) and it’s content. The website content is herein referred to as the design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. All Title, Ownership, and Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and its content shall remain with Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. The USER (a person who is accessing the content displayed on www.trolleybay.com ) should assume that all the materials and the contents displayed (or non displayed) on this Website automatically apply to the standard copyright protection policy. This is because Hooks&Hinges uses the contents of the sellers or any third parties (who might not be the original owners of the copyright) within the website.
Hooks&Hinges does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Website, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by USER as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the information contained in this Website. All information provided on this Website is on “ As Is”, “When Is”, “Where Is” basis with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of the information contained in this Website. Under no event shall Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with the respect to the service, the materials and the products available on the Website.
Subsequently any modification, reproduction or even redistribution of part or all the contents contained in the Website in any form is strictly prohibited. User is not permitted to distribute or commercially exploit the contents of this Website. Further, User is prohibited from transmitting the contents or storing them on any other website or even storing it any other form of electronic retrieval system.
Trolleybay, related icons, and logo are trademark of Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. Users are not permitted to use our Trademarks without any prior consent of Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. Sellers or Vendors on the Website might not be the registered trademark owners but might have permission, rights to use such trademarks. User agrees not to challenge the use, registration or register the trademarks anywhere in the world. As a condition of your access to and use of Trolleybay’s services, User agree that you will not use the Website service to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others in any way. Trolleybay reserves the right to terminate the account of a User(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with the use of Trolleybay service, or if Trolleybay believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interest of Trolleybay, its affiliates, sellers, other users, or other reason in Trolleybay sole discretion, with or without cause.
No license is granted to User in our Terms and Conditions to use any trademarks, domain name, graphics, text, features or theme of www.trolleybay.com unless you have prior written consent from us. Users are also not allowed to create a link to this website without prior written consent from Trolleybay.
Notification of copyright infringement
Mascot Retail Pvt Ltd. respects the Intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our user(s) do the same. If you strongly believe that your Intellectual property has been infringed by our website users, you may follow the below process.
1. Identify or describe the copyrighted work/ trademark/ property that has been infringed.
2. Clearly describe where the material is located on trolleybay.com that you claim is infringed with adequate particulars such as product ID, website links or products
3. Email us your contact details such as address, telephone number and email address. Brand Name (if applicable)
4. Details of the intellectual property that has been infringed (with copyrighted images, trademark certificates in the attachments)
5. The country in which you’re copyright applies.
6. Statement signed by you that you have a good faith that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or IP owner, its agent or the law.
7. Statement signed by you that The information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
8. Please note that the information provided in this notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
9. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
10. Please send an infringement notice to Trolleybay at email@example.com.
Upon receiving proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include but may not limit to removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.